Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Laugh, Jona::: Book Sale at Booksale and Natio

At Booksale: Truthful enough, I did not know him, but Sir Radel Paredes, whom I accidentally met at SM Booksale together with his wife, bragged his copy for P20 only. A week after, I found another copy for P15 only! I want to thank Sir Radel for accidentally introducing a pioneering force in American literature. Mine is five peso lesser.

At Booksale: For P75 only. And this is the latest publication! I am always her fan.

At Natio: A year after getting a flat 3 both in my Ethics and Philosophy of Man subjects, I finally realized the importance of philosophy. Is it too late already? From around P400 to P100. Complete with cover!
At Natio: From around P600 to P50. No plastic cover, of course, and there is a slight damage in the cover. But see the difference of the price.

P.S.
I'm gloating my own silliness. Indulge me.

0 comments:


Blogspot Template by Isnaini Dot Com. Powered by Blogger and Supported by Home Interiors